Many people are too bad or do not have enough knowledge at handling the time changes in the Outlook Calendar. This happens because maximum people don’t know that the Outlook uses UTC time for adjusting time by using the time zone offset configured on the computer. Although, you can contact Outlook Technical Support Number USA, where you will get easily follow the steps to set, fix the outlook calendar time zone. All you need is to call at our support number, once you do call, you will get connect to our professional technicians. We have a well certified and experienced team of experts who will provide an easy solution to your problem and that too in the least possible time.
Easy Steps to Fix the Outlook Calendar Time Zone
· Go to the File menu and click on Option.
· Now Outlook options dialog box will appear on the screen. Click on Calendar present on the left bar and select the Time zones option and then select a time zone that you want to set from the Time zone drop down list.
· Now, click on the OK button.
However, if you want to change the time zone for any appointment or Meeting then you need to follow the certain procedure given below:
· Create a new appointment or open the existing meeting.
· Go to Appointment and then Time Zones.
· Now select a new time zone from the drop-down list present on the Start or End time fields.
· Save and close the meeting.
We hope the suggested methods will help you to set the time zone in a simple way. However, if you are still facing any issue while following the given steps then you can contact our Microsoft Outlook Customer Support Number USA anytime as we are available 24 X 7. Just dial +1-833-228-5228 and our support experts will present on time to help you instantly. Feel free to contact at our helpline number as we are always ready to serve you with some of the best and effective solutions. You can contact us through our toll-free number or get connected through Email process or online chat support.