Using Outlook email ID to set up manually the Company Email ID. Add the work space email account to Outlook 2013 for Windows PC with the server setting may be easy. The user mostly set up the company Email ID in Microsoft Outlook 2013 to get the application access easily. While having their Microsoft Outlook 2013 there may be some methods and steps to configure the issues easily. The users face some issues when they easily get Outlook Technical Support Number USA team to recover the issue. Setting Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the following steps explained under:
- Open Outlook and select File to save the data.
- Click to add account
- Check Manual set up or additional server types and click to Next.
- Select POP or IMAP and click to Next.
- Select the menu and Outgoing server to check my Outgoing server.
- Click on advanced.
- Then, Outgoing Server and select SSL.
- Click OK and then, Next.
- Click Close and now set up your account in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- Then, press Finish.
If you want to change your company’s email account into Outlook 2013 then, follow the steps mentioned above. For more details and help, contact Outlook Helpline Number USA 1-818-492- 9002 and then, get in-hand solutions easily. With these following information and guidance, one can easily remove their issues easily. We recommend the solution for their customers easily and recover their problems. In this way you can easily set up your company email ID to Microsoft Outlook 2013.