Outlook is one of the most popular email service providers as it allows you to send and receive email messages, store names and contacts, track and many other excellent features. But besides its advanced tools and features, sometimes the users face any error with sending and receiving emails. One of the common errors is Outlook send receive error 0x800ccc90. Although, you can take the help of Outlook Technical Support Service Number, where you will get connected to the professional experts who are available 24 X 7 to resolve the error in a short span of time. Feel free to get connected to our experts who are able to solve any problem within a limited time frame.
Cause of Outlook Error 0x800ccc90
Outlook error 0x800cc90 mainly occurs when you try to send or receive emails. The issue mainly encounters when there is any restriction in the settings of POP3 connections. Usually, it takes place when you set the POP3 connection to how many times you can make at a time. The limit is set by Internet service Provider.
Resolution of Outlook Error 0x800ccc90
· Log in to your Microsoft Outlook account.
· Go to Send/Receive Settings.
· On the Send/Receive Window, go to the New button.
· In the left panel, select the account that you need to be added to the newly created group.
· Go to Download complete option and press OK.
· Now send emails to each group and then select Tools.
· Click on Send/Receive and click on the name of the group.
We hope that these troubleshooting steps will help you to solve the issue efficiently, however, if you still face trouble related to Outlook then dial Outlook Tech Support Number +1-833-228-5228 and our technical team are available 24 X 7 to solve any issue in the least possible time.