Are you unable to send or receive the mails through Outlook account? This can be a matter of concern for every Outlook user who is facing the issue. No need to worry, dial Outlook Technical Support Phone Number USA where the technical experts will provide instant solutions to the users. Feel free to get connected to our professional experts as they are capable of solving any issue after investigating it properly.
Common Outlook Server Error
· When there is no internet connection then the target machine shows invalid errors.
· When you try to add or set up a new Outlook account then the different error occurs.
· The server cannot be found.
· Connection timed out occurs while communicating with the server.
· Not able to start Microsoft Outlook.
· When you download emails to your local devices then error occur.
· ‘Server name- Sending and Receiving’ reported error.
· File username .ost cannot be accessed.
These errors mainly occur due to different reasons like incorrect account settings, oversized files, firewall issues, incorrect office installation, invalid user id and password, virus threat and many other reasons.
Easy Methods to fix the Outlook Errors
· Check that you have a proper internet connection.
· Uninstall and reinstall Outlook.
· Check installed antivirus’ email scanning settings.
· Delete malicious or spa emails from the mailbox.
· Increase the server time-out setting.
· Clean the outbox.
· Use Repair tool or third-party tools.
· Check the SMTP address in the distribution list.
We hope that these given steps will help you to solve the error in the least possible time but if you still face the same error or get stuck in the middle of following steps then contact Microsoft Outlook Support Helpline Number +1-833-228-5228 where our dedicated and experienced experts will help you to resolve the error with effective solution.